MONSTICKY – Paper Doll
Monster is waving its arms as it says hello!
Let’s make a monster with moving arms!
YOU WILL NEED
+ A4 size paper and color printer
+ Scissors or Craft knife
+ Laminating sheets
+ Eyelet pliers and eyelets (if you do not have these, you can use pins and foam board instead)
1. Print out the pages. (Click the green button to download PDF at bottom of this post)
2. Cut the monster according to the outlines.
3. Laminate the each part of monster.
4. Cut around monster leaving little space.
5. Use eyelet pliers to place eyelets on where circles are printed, to join arms to monster’s body. Make sure two circles are overlapped before putting eyelet on.
You may pin the body parts together with pins if you decided to use foam board instead.
6. Now decorate monster by using items from Monster Maker Kit.
You may draw on your monster yourself instead of using the Monster Maker Kit.
Now you have monster with waving arms!
Strictly for personal use only
This contents serves as an educational plaything for family use.
Redistribution must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
This contents are not to be treated as an offer of sale.
Our work may not be reproduced, copied, edited,published, transmitted or upload in any way without FLAP written permission.